Ryan Coroña is a licensed guidance counsellor and psychometrician in the Philippines. Currently, he teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students at New Era University. He is also a faculty member at the Graduate School of Eulogio “Amang” Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology and at Lyceum of the Philippines University. From 2001-2012, he served as the coordinator of the Psychology programme at New Era University.
Coroña holds a doctorate in Education from Manuel L. Quezon University; Master’s degree in Psychology from Polytechnic University of the Philippines; Master’s degree in Education from New Era University; bachelor’s degree in Psychology also from New Era University.
He is a member of Psychological Association of the Philippines, Philippine Guidance and Counselling Association, and Philippine Mental Health Association.
His publications include:
- Coroña, R.B. et.al. (2015) A Practical Approach to the Study of General Psychology. Mutya Publishing House, Philippines.
- Coroña, R.B. et.al. (2014) Be A Psychometrician; A Comprehensive Reviewer. Mutya Publishing House, Philippines.
- Corona, R. (2013). Developmental Psychology: Outcomes Based Activity Manual. Lyceum of the Philippines Publication.
- Corona, R., et al. (2013). Psychology of Learning : Outcomes Based Worktext. Lyceum of the Philipines Publication.
- Corona, R., et al. (2013). Physiological Psychology: A Laboratory Manual. Lyceum of the Philippines Publication.
His wide range of research interests include psychological testing, hypnosis, interpersonal relationship, guidance and counselling
Published: 19 March 2014
Last update: 17 March 2015